Our Technological Advantage
Lexington PMC has invested heavily in technology to streamline and automate the leasing, banking, financial management and maintenance of residential properties. As a result, Lexington PMC can:
- Collect rent faster, securely and more accurately. Our Tenant Portal eliminates checks lost in the mail and human errors such as crediting rent to the wrong property’s account. Tenants choose payment by Electronic Cash Payment (“ECP”), Automated Clearing House (“ACH”) E-Check or Credit Card (at the Tenant’s expense).
- Make payments electronically to Owners. No more waiting for monthly checks. No more wiring fees. And no more waiting in lines at the bank.
- Provide real-time access to your financial statements. Your secure Owner Portal provides password protected 24/7 access to monthly financial statements. Upon your request, access to maintenance invoices and additional reports can be added to your customized Owner Portal.
- Respond to repair requests faster. Our electronic work-orders and automated vendor communication ensures: (1) Instantaneous notification, (2) Trackable correspondence, (3) Written notice of service calls and (4) Three-way communication between Tenants, Property Managers and Vendors. Copies of work orders and relevant information regarding repairs can be posted on your Owner Portal in real-time.
- Closely monitor the rental market. In addition to tracking comparables on the Multiple Listing Service, LexingtonPMC.com is linked to RentMatch, a service that tracks off market rental transactions. As a result, Lexington PMC can collaborate with your real estate professionals to ensure you are positioned to maximize your income and fill your vacancies quicker. Whether the market is going up or down, Lexington PMC will keep you on top of market.
- Market your property and fill vacancies faster. Working hand in hand with your real estate professionals, Lexington PMC ensures that your vacancies are listed in the Multiple Listing Service, on Lexington PMC and on the websites Tenants search most for finding rentals. This includes Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor.com, RentFous and Apartments.com.
- Instantly Screen Applicants. Lexington PMC is directly linked to credit agencies, criminal records and rent payment tracking services such as the Experian Rent Bureau. As a result, Tenants are screened at the speed of the internet.
To Inquire about our Services: