Lexington PMC is dedicated to enhancing your relationship with your client.
Our Property Management Contract explicitly recognizes you as the Referring Real Estate Professional, gives us permission to exchange information regarding the property with you and encourages your client to designate you as their exclusive leasing agent. With your client’s permission, our job is to ensure you stay informed regarding changes of status and are informed when the property needs a Tenant or is likely to be put on the market for sale.
As a Lexington PMC partner, we will make leasing your client’s properties easier than ever. You will be provided:
- A Secure Realtor Portal giving you online access to:
- Digital Tenant Applications.
- State-of-the Art Tenant Screening Services including Credit, Criminal and the Equifax Rent Bureau Histories.
- Digitized leases automatically filled in with your client’s, the property’s and the Tenant’s information.
- E-sign for all lease-related documents.
- Instant online payment of advance rent and deposits.
- Expanded marketing. All of our client’s vacancies are listed on LexingtonPMC.com and over a dozen national websites dedicated to placing Tenants in rental properties. This list includes: Zillow, Trulia, Apartments.com, RentFocus, Nestigator, Lovely, iRent, trovit, Real Rentals hotpads, CallitHome and USAA… More importantly, all of the leads generated by our marketing will be directed to you.
Lexington PMC will turn an arduous task, widely perceived by successful Realtors as hardly worth their time, into a fully automated online process often taking less than an hour.
Lexington PMC pledges to make you look good by providing your client first class property management. Click the above “Property Management” link for details our technological advantages which include:
- The most advanced and accurate accounting tools in the real estate industry.
- Complete transparency. Your client’s Secure Owner Portal provides:
- 24/7 access to financial records.
- 24/7 access to maintenance records.
- 24/7 access to leases and related documents.
- Reduced repair costs due to competitive bidding and careful supervision.
- Preventative Maintenance Programs and 24/7 Emergency Response.
- Automatic monthly deposits directly into the Owner’s bank account.
- Complete cooperation with your client’s accountants, attorneys and real estate professionals.
Only Lexington PMC offers programs specifically designed to provide your senior clients who are finding the burdens of home ownership overwhelming the opportunity to stay in the home they love for as long as they choose! Lexington PMC’s Home Management Program ensures that your client’s bills are paid on time, home is well maintained, vendors are screened, repairs are coordinated, and expenses are carefully tracked. Lexington PMC’s Home Management Program removes the worries of home ownership by giving seniors all of the professional financial management and maintenance services provided to real estate investors.